Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Time Is Flying By...

I have not been faithful to updating our blog because we have been soooo busy the last few weeks! I can't believe that I will be 30 weeks as of Tuesday...all of a sudden time is flying by.
I survived my big convention at work last weekend, it went well...but I obviously didn't have the stamina that normally would have so I was exhausted throughout.
Nathan & I are doing the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace Univ class. We are really enjoying it and learning so much! If you don't know about it the class is 13 weeks long and involves finacial planning and helps you form new habits. It has given us a new hope of being debt free and a plan to build a great retirement and wealth. We have 3 other couples that are doing it with us and it is great fun. We would recommend it to anyone!
This Tuesday we start our child birth classes at the hospital. I am not really expecting to learn anything profound, but I am hoping that the class gives me a sense of comfort about the hospital. Mostly just to know where to go and know what to expect from the nurses and hospital will ease my mind. This class lasts 7 weeks, so I am sure I will have funny stories in the weeks to come about our experiences there. Amidst all of these classes we are taking and working our jobs we are also in search of a family car...ugh! I hate looking for a car! My car is a 2 door so it must go...the car seat just won't work with a 2 door car. We have been looking for several months, but nothing has worked out yet. Patience is what we need, but it is another item on the "to do" list that just isn't getting checked off.
All in all we cannot complain...I am having a very normal pregnancy and we have lots to be thankful for! Until next time...

No comments: