Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

27 Week Check-Up

Today was another uneventful doctor's appointment...which actually is something to be thankful for! All is well and normal with our little girl - it was the usual urine sample, weight, blood pressure, baby's heartrate, measure and that was pretty much it. I have one more monthly check-up in March and then I start going every 2 weeks. I can't believe it is going so quickly now...at the beginning of this pregnancy it was so slow. But every since we found out the sex time has been flying by! I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed by all we have left to do to prepare for her arrival, but I try to tell myself we have 13 weeks left and that we have plenty of time! Let's just hope we do have the full 13 weeks!

3 comments:

holman said...

lindsey, i feel your anxiety...overwhelmed is an understatement.

heather said...

Glad to hear that everything is going well with you and little girl. Have you guys decided on a name yet? Don't worry- you'll get everything done and then be left with a few weeks of wondering, "when is this baby gonna come out?!"

Amy Pennington said...

Oh I remember this fun and exciting time!! let's get together sometime...or let me know when you have a shower!