Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Practice Makes Perfect

I thought you might like to see how Nathan is "practicing" for the baby's arrival! As many of you know we have 2 precious dogs: Molly (Maltese) and Jack (Minitature Schnauzer). They are very good dogs and are excited about their sister's arrival. Nathan particularly likes to "torture" Molly by making her do things that dogs just shouldn't have to do...and so we have Molly a.k.a. Phouf in the Baby Bjorn.

Also, for the belly update... I am feeling bigger and bigger every day! Here is my 26 week picture.



4 comments:

Alexis said...

You are so cute pregnant!! Don't let anyone tell you differently! Tell Nathan to be nice to Molly...

Amy Pennington said...

Oh my goodness...you guys are having too much fun pretending:) I love it. Your belly is so cute and round! Enjoy every minute!

heather said...

You look so cute Lindsey! I am so glad you are posting belly pics so i can see you pregnant. Keep them coming and have fun!

Anonymous said...

You all are too funny! And, Nathan has not changed! Love you for that...

Time does fly so fast. I can remember being where you are, and thinking it would never be here....Caroline will be 7 months next week! Enjoy it, and take care.

Amy LeBus Jackson