Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Pink Paint!







It was a pink painting weekend! After several weekends of Nathan & I doing prep work, my mom came this weekend and we got some paint on the walls. We painted everything the light pink and then did an accent wall of stripes with another darker pink.Painting the stripes turned out to be easier than we thought. Much of Friday's discussion was about how each of us thought we should go about drawing the stripes and painting them in...long story short we took a combination of all 3 of our ideas and made it work. It turned out really cute! I have some pictures below of what is now actually looking like a nursery. The crib looks great on the accent wall...I can't wait for the bedding and curtains to be made! The fabrics are so cute, I have attached a picture of them as well. I am so glad we went with the pink & lime green and the jungle animals are going to be cute too! The real credit this weekend goes to Nathan & Mom - who worked very hard! I was mostly the supervisor/runner for getting all the supplies.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO Cute!The paint turned out great and I love the fabrics!
I am so excited for you. From here on out it is just going to be fun times. Love, Jessica

Alexis said...

See, girls are much more fun than boys!! I can't wait to see it all put together...so far so good! I love the stripes!

heather said...

It looks so cute already Lindsey! The stripes look great and the fabrics are so cute! i can't wait to see the finished product!

Amy Pennington said...

Wow this looks great! I love monocromatic(I know I spelled that wrong) stripes!

Anonymous said...

WOW, what a lucky little girl to have such a classy nursery. Her Mommy and Daddy aren't bad either!
love, rae rae