Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 15, 2007

Making Progress

We have made some progress in the last week or so in the nursery. Nathan got the dimmer switch/remote installed in the ceiling fan. And over the weekend we cleaned out the closet that is in the nursery. We had nasty cold and wet weather all weekend so it was the perfect time to get inside projects completed! The closet in that room had all shelves in it, so we took out a shelf and added a long clothes bar. It seems to be coming together little by little. We also went yesterday to Babies-R-Us and registered. That was actually more fun than we anticipated... Nathan had a really good time picking out TOYS! Does that surprise anyone?
Next weekend the plan is to paint all the trim work and repair some cracks in the walls. Then we should be all ready for the last weekend in January when my mom is coming to paint the walls. We have decided on a theme for the nursery... it is going to be jungle animals (elephants, giraffes and monkeys) in pink and green. My mom, a.k.a the decorator (and out of control grandmother-to-be), has found the cutest fabrics for us to use. I am very excited about the bedding!


Last but not least here is a belly shot...I was hesitant, but I have had several requests for one so here you go... 22 weeks!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That all sounds so exciting. I love that theme. I saw something cute recently that goes with that!And I am so glad you registered. I was going to tell you to, because now they will send you coupons in the mail!

Alexis said...

You look great!! I love the nursery idea! It is going to be so cute, I can't wait to see it!

Nikki said...

You look so freakin' cute Lindsey! Our family is so excited for you and Nathan! I've been trying to keep up with your progress by viewing this blog! Pretty neat idea! I got chills when I saw your ultrasound...she looks like she's waving! Clint and I would love to get together with you guys before baby girl gets here. The nursery sounds adorable! Anything you and your mom put your hands on turns out great! Can't wait to see pictures!
Love you.
Nikki

Melanie said...

I love the belly! I just want to rub it!

I bet Nathan had fun registering because he got to 'shoot' the toys with a 'gun'.

Can't wait to see what the decorator does! :)

Sarah J. said...

Hey, Lindsey! I just found your blog from Alexis', so I had to say Hello! You look great and I'm glad to hear you are doing well. Since Greg and Nate have been planning their trip, I've heard a few updates. But I'm glad I'll be able to check back and see what's going on.

Our blog address is http://greg-sarah-griffin-brooks.blogspot.com, if you want to stop by.

Take care,
Sarah Jones

Sarah J. said...

Oh and I added you to our links... I hope that's okay. If not, let me know.

Sarah

MereMoore said...

you look so cute! i'm glad you got registered-your shower is right around the corner!!! i'm so excited for y'all and can't wait to meet your little girl!

Amy Pennington said...

um one word for you....prec!