Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

30 Weeks - Early Labor?

Well we have had a couple of scary days. Yesterday I was not feeling well and I went to my 30 week checkup. I talked to my doctor about how I was feeling and was expecting the usual "that is part of pregnancy" response, but I didn't get that yesterday. My doctor said that all my symptoms were classic pre-term labor signs. She did some additional testing to see if I was dilated or having contractions...thankfully I was not! However, there was some concern about my cervix. She put me on a restricted level - basically slow down, no active or strenuous activities. She also had me go today for a high level sono to measure some things. The reports were good today - thank goodness! For now I don't have to go on bed rest, which is great news. It looks like I will have to repeat these tests in 3-4 weeks and we'll see what happens.
Thanks to all of you that were praying about this, God is good! Please continue to pray that little baby Holm will continue to "bake in the oven" for as long as possible. And I am going to be more serious about taking it easy...I guess it's time to milk it for all its worth.

1 comment:

Sarah J. said...

I'm sure that was scary... but I'm glad to hear everything looks good! We'll pray for continued good health for you and your little one.

Sarah