Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2007

33 weeks!

I have made it another week! Yesterday was my weekly doctor appt and it went well. I am still having some small contractions, but the medicine seems to be working. Good news! I was glad to get some good news and I most definitely didn't want to go back over to the hospital. Doctor says the baby looks great and that what we are doing is working. We have 4 more weeks to go and she seems to think I'll meet that goal. At that point no more meds and she predicts I'll deliver within a few days. So it is looking like an end of April or first of May baby girl! I am ready now, but I know she needs a little more baking...so I'll just have to be patient.
Bed rest is going okay...my mom has been here off and on and that has helped a ton! Plus I have a wonderful mother-in-law who checks on me and brings us food and vacuums...we are so lucky to have such good parents! And my wonderful friends who keep bringing food over - so we are being taken care of very well. My work sent me some projects to do from home and that has helped pass the time some too. All in all I can't complain.

2 comments:

heather said...

You are such a trooper! I am glad everything is going well and we can't wait to meet your precious baby girl. I am so excited for you!

Sarah J. said...

I'm sure the next few weeks will fly by! I'm really glad that things are going well! And the nursery looks adorable. Keep us posted!