Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Pictures

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks. I haven't posted any pictures in a while so I thought I'd put up a few ...

33 Weeks and feeling bigger every day!

The latest addition to the nursery...my mom has a friend that paints! I think it turned out really cute and brings everything together. Nathan really likes the monkey!

My Grandma Barbara, Me and My Mom

The rest of the pictures are from a couple of showers we have had...





2 comments:

Alexis said...

You're so cute!! I'm glad we got to see you this weekend! We miss you guys alot!!

Amy Pennington said...

oops I typed before I read any lower....well at least send me your address so I can get something in the mail;) You are looking fab!