Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 13, 2007

35 Weeks

Here is Miss Priss in her latest photo...
All went well at the doctor this week, so we are just hanging on for another 2 weeks. I guess we could have an end of April or first of May baby. I am ready now, but I know it is best for her if we wait a little longer. This is the first sono where we were able to see her face. Usually she has her hands over her face, so I was excited to get a glimpse of her.

4 comments:

Alexis said...

I was begining to wonder if you had that baby since you didn't blog on Wednesday!! I figured we would have gotten a call! I'm glad everything is going well! Can't wait to meet her!

heather said...

What a precious picture! I am so excited for you to have her-- it's so much fun! We are moving April 28th, so I hope it will be after that and then I can meet her in person.

Amy Pennington said...

I love this sono pic. I wish you my best. She is a beautiful little angel. Enjoy your last few weeks with the tummy flutters, and kicks. Such a special feeling. That was my favorite part of being prego. You are in my prayers sweetie!

Anonymous said...

You are getting so close...How exciting!

I love these profile pictures.
Can't wait to see her "for real" :)

Much Love,
Josh, Amy (LeBus)& Caroline Jackson