Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

A LONG Doctor's Visit!

Well today was my 34 week doctor appt which was at 9:30 AM. I have been feeling good and the meds seem to be working so I was not expecting it not to be a long one. Marsha took me today b/c Nathan wasn't able to miss work, and it was a good thing b/c we were there ALL DAY!!!
Everything went fine with my sono and Baby Girl is now a whopping 5lbs 8oz...in the 75th percentile! However, when they hooked me up to the monitor to check my contractions they also monitor her heart rate...well her heart rate was too high today. This can be a sign of several things I learned today, but mostly she cannot have a HR over 160 for me to continue taking my meds. So off to L&D I went in my beautiful wheelchair! Sadly, I am getting used to this so when we do actually go over for delivery I will be very familiar with the scenery and the nurses. I was there for about 4 hours hooked up to the monitor and then I got to go home. All is fine with her and with me...her HR went down after a little while and stayed in the normal range. Really I think it was precautionary today and I am thankful that my doctor is proactive. So we'll see what happens at next weeks appt. - I guess I'll go prepared for the unexpected!
Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!

1 comment:

Amy Pennington said...

hey little Linds....I love reading your blog...wish these would have been around when I was prego with Meg. You have been through quite the pregnancy. You are in my prayers for a healhty delivery and baby girl. Please let me know if you have a shower.
thanks