Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 19, 2007

The End Is In Site!

We have made it to the 36 week deadline! Yesterday's appointment went really well. Baby looks great and is measuring around 6lbs 6oz now. My doctor says that we are ready for labor...so I am going off of the meds this weekend! We may have a baby girl next week! So exciting!!! Although there is no guarantee as to how things will happen once I quit taking the medication, my doctor seems to think it will only be a matter of a few days. Let's hope she is right! I am so ready!! I will try to keep everyone posted as things progress. Please say a little prayer that all goes well (and quickly) with the labor/birth. I can't wait for all of you to meet her!

1 comment:

Amy Pennington said...

yeah ....time has come I am so excited for you! You made it longer then I did Good JOB! I am going to email you today. My thoughts and prayers are sent in you and your husband's way!
Congrats!