Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Waiting...

I have made it to 37 weeks, and have been off the medicine for about 3 days now. Not much happening so far - which I have been a little disappointed with. All went well at the doctor today, baby and I are doing fine. I am just ready to get things moving along - so impatient! I have dilated to a 2, so that is a little progress. Since my appointment today I haven't felt very well though ... not sure if that means anything or not.
We finally sold the Solara today, so that was a huge weight lifted off of us. Mostly it was just so time consuming to keep showing it and dealing with all the people and their questions and such. So glad that is all taken care of now.
My mom is back for a few days right now and that is great because it really helps pass the time when someone is here during the day. Also, it is good because I can get out and walk around so we have been able to do a few things each day. I feel like a freed prisioner!!!
We will continue to keep you up to date with any changes.

No comments: