Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Nursery Reveal

Last weekend was a fun and busy weekend! My parents came down and my mom brought all the bedding and curtains for the nursery. Oh my goodness it is cute! My mom did a great job! It is pretty much finished with the exception of a few finishing touches. I am so thankful to have it all complete - it has been a huge relief with all the other things going on. At least if she does come early she will have a beautiful room waiting for her. I love it so much that I keep going in there just to lay on the day bed or sit in the chair...it is so peaceful and cute. I can't wait for her to get here! Without further delay here are some pictures...



4 comments:

Alexis said...

Very cute!! Who made your bedding? Baby girl Holm is going to love her room! I can't wait to see it in person!

Anonymous said...

The only thing missing is little baby girl Holm! It couldn't be cuter--love it! Rae Rae

MereMoore said...

I LOVE IT! it is sooo precious! even cuter all put together!

heather said...

It is so adorable Lindsey! I knew it would be but it is fun to see it! It's good to like you're child's room since you spend a lot of time in there!