Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Back to the Hospital

We have had an interesting week! We went Tuesday morning to my regular 32 week check-up and they found that I was still having contractions. My doctor was obviously concerned about this so she sent me back over to L&D for a couple of days. She wanted me to be on the monitor for at least 24 hours so she could see what was happening. Luckily I was able to come home Wednesday afternoon. Being in the hospital is not fun! They think they have my medicine regulated now to calm down those contractions. I am now officially on bed rest for the rest of my pregnancy. My doctor wants me to make it another 5 weeks and then she said she would let nature takes its course. So I am at home trying to be a good little patient! My mom came yesterday and is taking care of everything - it has been great. I think she will stay until Saturday and then go home, probably come back late next week too. I feel okay, the meds they have me taking have lots of side effects: headaches, sweating, jittery and heart racing sensation. They say that my body will get used to the meds and I wont' notice the side effects as much - I hope that happens soon! Well I will keep you all posted on any changes, I'll have plenty of time for emailing and blogging now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lindsey - We want you to know that you, Nate, and your baby girl are in our prayers. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help out...grocery shop, clean house, anything!

Justin and Jenny Clem

Anonymous said...

Lindey & Nathan:

WOW! I had not looked at your blog in a couple of weeks...I have missed all that had been going on.

We are thinking of you and will keep you in our thoughts and prayers during this time.

Keep us posted!
Love, Amy (LeBus) Jackson

The Patterson Family said...

Hey Lindsey - Poor thing! Bed rest is no fun but obviously it's for a good reason! We will be praying for you guys!!