Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 10, 2007

Safe Sleeping?


I had to post this picture we took tonight. Abby has started this habit of going to sleep with her lovie (blanket) over her face. Every night I go in there and she has it over her face ... it worries me that she is going to smother herself so I usually try to gently move it, but she always whips it back over her face. So tonight Nathan and I took a picture of her weird habit and I just had to share ... we think it is funny. She is a piece of work!
By the way ... please don't report us to CPS! :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

This is the department of child protective services...what is your exact location?

Emily said...

ps - very cute, I am sure that is just the tip of her own little personality!
Hope to see you over the holidays
love ya!

Anonymous said...

Logan does the EXACT same thing. I gave up removing it from his face. If he can somehow completely turn him self to wedge his head at the OTHER end of the bed every night...he can remove the blanket from his face if he needs to :)