Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas, 8 months old & New Years!

Click to play Christmas+2007

Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a scrapbook - it's easy!

Well I believe that it was New Year's Eve last year when I actually started this blog. So in the spirit of keeping the tradition I thought I should blog tonight. We have had a busy couple of weeks ...as I am sure most of you have.

We went to Oklahoma on Friday before Christmas and stayed through Christmas morning. We had a great time and ate so much good food we were sick! We had 18 people at my parent's house on Christmas eve ... it was crazy. Abby did great and was into most of her presents ... which I wasn't sure she would be. She especially liked all the wrapping paper and ribbon!

On Christmas morning we drove back to Plano to the Holms. We had a great time with them too and it was a little more calm since there were only 10 people there.

Nathan & I have both been off work since Friday, 21st ... so we have been super productive around our house this week. It has been so nice to be home and get things accomplished ... you know all the things you put off like filing papers or reorganizing closets. Also, it has been good to be home together because we have been passing around a stuffy nose and cough ... so we haven't felt like doing much outside the house anyway.

Abby turned 8 months old yesterday! I just can't believe it. She is doing something new all the time now. She sits up very well, but now she rocks back and forth and then lands on her tummy. She "swims" on her tummy, but no crawling yet. I was very thankful that she didn't start crawling while we had all the Christmas decor out. I am sure it won't be long and she'll be mobile ...then my life will really be over!

I hope you all have a safe New Year's Eve ... we are at home relaxing watching a movie. Since we haven't been well we thought it best to stay in ... no wild parties this year!

2 comments:

Amy Pennington said...

happy new year Lindsey! your little baby is absolutely precious and Zach and his wife look so cute together! hope you have a blessed year!

Amy L. Jackson said...

Thanks for the precious Christmas picture of you all!

Happy New Year!
Love,
Amy