Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 30, 2007

Abby: 3 Months Old!

Well Abby is 3 months old today! I can't believe how fast it is going! She is getting so big and changes every week. Last week she started sleeping 8-9 hours a night consistently. It has been so great! Gosh, just a few weeks ago I thought this time would never come and now we have arrived! Hello sleep...I have missed you!
I haven't been as good about pictures lately so here you go... Oh and by the way several are blurry because she moves constantly! And the big eyes are funny, she just started doing that when the flash goes off! I think it is funny lookin'.



P.S. I saw on our friend's blog - Tiff & Caisson that their son Maddox is already rolling over! He is a few weeks younger than Abby ... so we have been working on rolling over this week! I thought a little healthy competition would be good for her... you know, positive peer pressure. So I'll let you know when that happens ... I mean she can't be out done, she has got to keep up her skills!

5 comments:

Alexis said...

She is beautiful! I miss her (and you also!) You guys need to come to Houston soon!

Tiff said...

I love the big eyes - how cute! We thought Maddox was rolling over accidentally at first, but I guess he knows what he is doing, because he won't stay on his stomach anymore! It is the BDAC magic! Ha ha! Maybe we can let Abby and Maddox meet and he can teach her to roll over and she can teach him to love the stoller! (That way we are not stuck at home so much!) :)

MereMoore said...

she is changing so much! i agree with tiff-get those two babies together and i'm coming over too!!!

Team Pardue said...

Looking at the picts of Abby in the bumbo made me realize that Logan is at least twice her size! Holy cow! He has almost outgrown the bumbo before he can ever even hold his big noggin' up. Seeing your pict made me realize that it WORKS for average sized babies. It's just that the top of the back of it hits Logan in his lower to mid back so it dosen't hold him up! Ha! - Kristin

Team Pardue said...

Looking at the picts of Abby in the bumbo made me realize that Logan is at least twice her size! Holy cow! He has almost outgrown the bumbo before he can ever even hold his big noggin' up. Seeing your pict made me realize that it WORKS for average sized babies. It's just that the top of the back of it hits Logan in his lower to mid back so it dosen't hold him up! Ha! - Kristin