Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Abby: 2 Months Old!

You know everyone says ... "it goes by so quickly" or "they grow up so fast" - well now I understand! How can it be that she is already 2 months old? I remember saying ... "oh, she is 2 weeks old!" Well today Abby is 2 months old, and she is changing every day. Just this week she has started sleeping more at night - Thank goodness! And now she smiles/laughs at us on a daily basis. She particulary likes it when Na makes up funny songs about her and the dogs or whatever and sings to her.


I have one more week at home and then I head back to work on the 9th. I have very mixed feelings ... I want to be home with her, but I am still interested in my work and enjoy what I do. I am fortunate that I am only going to be working 3 days a week - so I'll be home with her the other 4 days a week. I know it will be a difficult adjustment, but I think after a couple of weeks it will be good for all of us.



Here she is sporting her 4th of July outfit for her pictures this month!

4 comments:

heather said...

She is just adorable and is getting so big! Looking forward to seeing you guys again!

Anonymous said...

oh so cute and I wanted to wish you good luck heading back to work! Are you still teaching? Hope to hear from you sometime:)

Amy L. Jackson said...

She is precious! I love her, and I have not even met her! I am sure she is as sweet as she looks. I would love for us to get together sometime...

Caroline will be a year this month! It does fly by. We cannot believe how much she has changed, and you will see the same in Abby. Something new & exciting every day!

Love, Amy

amy ahrens said...

She is sooo sweet! It does go by fast! Hattie will be a year in 3 weeks!