Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Happy 1st Father's Day!

We had a good weekend in Oklahoma visiting with my family for Father's Day. Nathan & I actually got to go to the movies Saturday night while my parent's kept Abby. Mostly it was a relaxing weekend with good food cooked by Momma Renee.
Abby is starting to smile - as you can see in this picture. She is growing so fast, I can tell she has gotten bigger in the last week or so. She is 7 weeks old and has started looking at lights, fans, our faces, and some objects/toys we put up close to her. It is amazing to see her little brain learn and grow. We are looking forward to her being able to play and interact with us more, which I know is only a few more weeks away. We worry that she is already spoiled because she loves to be held ... this is problematic when I am home alone with her so I rely heavily on the Baby Bjorn so I can get things done. Overall, she has been a good baby and we hope it stays that way!

6 comments:

Alexis said...

She is beautiful Lindsey! And you look great also!! Graham can't wait to meet her in a few weeks! We miss you guys.

Noe Family said...

Hold her as much as you want!! Before long she'll be 21 months old like mine and Buster's little guy and you won't be able to hold her down!!

amy ahrens said...

Abby is so precious! It took Chad and I 10 months to make it to a movie!!!! I'm jealous!

heather said...

Isn't it so much fun when they start smiling and responding to you. There's so many more fun times to come!

Amy L. Jackson said...

Precious!

Anonymous said...

Hey Linds...Abby is adorable. I can't believe how fast she is growing. Glad you had a nice trip to visit family.