Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Abby: 4 Months Old!



Well I am a little behind in getting this posted, but Abby turned 4 months old last Thursday. She is really starting to get her own little personality ... which includes squealing/screaming at us when we aren't doing things they way she likes it! She is a piece of work! I tell Nathan all the time we are in trouble. We take her back to the doctor next Friday for her 4 month visit. I am curious to see how much she weighs and all of that. Plus she will start cereal after that visit, and I am not sure but I think we even start veggies and fruits not long after as well. I am sure some fun pictures will come of that!

Last weekend we celebrated my 30th birthday while we were at Nathan's family reunion. We had a nice long weekend at the lake. Turning 30 wasn't so bad after all!

Here are a few pictures ...


3 comments:

Amy L. Jackson said...

Abby has grown so much! I really enjoyed your updated pics. She is so precious, and I think she is looking more like Lindsey...thank goodness! HA!

Take care-
Amy Jackson

MereMoore said...

LOVE her! i'm tagging you-read my blog and then get to it! :)

Amy Pennington said...

cute new pics!