Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 14, 2007

4 Month Check - Up

Abby had her 4 month check-up today with the doctor. She is growing and changing all the time ... it just goes too fast! She enjoyed smiling and cooing and laughing at all the nurses and the doctor, well that is until she got 4 shots. So sad, but at least she forgot about it pretty quickly. Everything was great, we are going to start rice cereal in the next week or so, so I am sure there will be some kodak moments from that. Here stats were ...

Weight: 13 lbs 4 oz (25-50%)
Height: 25 inches (75%)
Head: 40 1/2 (25-50%)

Sadly Abby has inherited all the allergies and nasties that I have always had. Poor Girl!!! She has had eczema since about week 1 and we are still fighting it along with another weird rash. So the doctor has now referred us to a pediatric dermatologist. Guess we will see what comes of that. We are also going to try Soy formula and see if that helps.

On another note, I have to tell you about an embarrasing moment yesterday. Abby, Molly and I went for a morning walk - it has been beautiful weather here lately. Anyway, we are just around the corner from our house walking along ... and I see an older man out in his yard. I say hello as we pass by, he responds, and we exchange a few words about how nice the weather is ... just as we are leaving his yard Molly decides it is time to leave a little present for him. Ugh I was so embarrased!!! I said, Oh no Molly, ummmm uhhhhh ... then I pretended to be talking to Abby. I decided to not make eye contact or look back, but just keep on walking like it never happened. Oh I couldn't believe it ... why Molly, why? I am sorry but I am not one of those poop scooping dog walkers, so I had nothing with me to even pretend that I was. It was awful ... I seriusly hope I never see that man again...because I can only imagine what he would refer to me as. The poop lady or something worse!

Here are a few pictures of Abby from last weekend when we were at my parent's house ...





3 comments:

MereMoore said...

you are going to get kicked out of your subdivision now b/c they are BIG on the poop-picking-up! naughty-naughty! the last picture of abby on the leather chair is ADORABLE!

heather said...

Love the Sooner attire! The story from the last post was great as well!

Samantha said...

She is so Cute!! That last picture makes me want to scoop her up and kiss those adorable cheeks! She is precious Lindsey!
~sam