Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

#2

Well in case you haven't heard our latest news ... we are expecting baby #2 this September. I have not felt too good the few weeks, but it doesn't seem to be quite as bad as when I was pregnant with Abby. Hopefully in the next 2-3 weeks I'll turn a corner (fingers crossed).
So we are excited, but nervous too. Lots of things to do and lots of changes coming our way with 2 kiddos.

Another #2 has been a big deal around here lately as well. Actually #1 and #2 ... Abby is potty trained. Well mostly, but close. A few weeks ago we decided to bite the bullet and go for it. She did better than I expected and really only the first day was the hardest. She is VERY into Disney Princesses right now, so we rewarded/bribed her with Princess panties, stickers, treats, etc... It worked! She has been mostly accident free and I am so thankful for that. But I do carry around extra clothes, panties, towels, plastic bags ... just in case we are out and experience the big flood. :) Gotta be prepared.

Anyway, that is pretty much it for around here. Not all that exciting.

3 comments:

The Clem Family said...

Congrats! Baby #2 and being potty trained are both VERY exciting!

heather said...

Yay for Abby-- and you! Don't be surprised if she has some setbacks though, I think that happens w/ a lot of kids. We will probably tackle potty training this summer w/ Kendall and I am NOT looking forward to it.

Carrie Bryant said...

CONGRATS!! I did not know that. I am so happy for you guys. I hope you start to feel better....get prepared, 2 is a handful, but so fun.