Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Cash Please!

I just had to share this story ... it cracked me up and I wanted to remember it!



So Abby & I are in the car at the bank the other day. I pull up, put my check in the drawer, and tell the teller "cash please."

Then Abby starts waving to the teller saying "Hi Cash, Hi" waving at him and everything. I was laughing and telling her that was not his name, that cash is the money I was getting. She was not listening she was too busy saying "Hi Cash, Hi!" Then he moves where she can't see him and she starts saying "Cash, where are you?" - over and over ... so funny!

I don't think the teller guy had his speaker on, b/c he acted like he didn't hear her. But it certainly was entertaining. So funny!

1 comment:

heather said...

Cute story! Sound like life is becoming more and more fun (at least sometimes!) w/ Miss Abby!