Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, March 23, 2009

Is this normal???

The other night after dinner Abby decided to take her clothes off. It wasn't quite time for her bath, I really don't know what prompted it. But I was a little intrigued by this ... so I just went with it. First the shirt ... then the pants ... then the diaper (it was pretty wet, so she was able to push it off like panties) ... then she went and got her crocs and put them on ... then started trying to put all of it back on. It was pretty funny! Just when I think this girl can't do anything else to surprise me ... she does! What can I say ... she is Nathan's child. :)

2 comments:

The Clem Family said...

Too funny! I just hope Abby doesn't pick up my niece's bad habit of pulling off her pjs and diaper and wiping the poo in her crib. Duck tape is the majic answer for that problem!

Emily said...

I seem to remember you trying on some old prom dresses from me & your mom back in the day -- admit it, she is your mini-me. Ha-ha!
And, you are right, when all else fails, "Shut-up!" is the perfect response.
Hope to see you soon.