Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2008

OU/TX Weekend

Last weekend my family came into town for the big OU/TX game. My dad, brother, sister-in-law and I all went to the game on Saturday, and my mom stayed at the house with Abby. It was a great game and a fun time, but sadly it didn't end so great ... as OU lost to TX. SAD! Oh well, like I said we had a great time anyway.
Abby and mom had a fun day as well ... they went to the Owen's farm nearby and explored their pumpkin patch.
It was a fun weekend and we are so glad our Oklahoma relatives came to stay with us for a change! Oh Nathan went hunting with friends so he missed all the fun, but I think he had a good time on his own.

I LOVE playing outside!

I am so cool in my Uncle Zach's boots!


Reading with Aunt Whitley before bedtime.

No comments: