Abby

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Cooper

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School!!!





Abby had her 1st day of "school" today! She is going on Tues & Thurs to Mother's Day Out at Waterview. I think it went pretty well. They had good things to say and I think with time she will get more comfortable about sleeping there and all of that. Needless to say it was harder on me than her. She did cry a little when I left her, but I cried before, during and after! I don't know what was wrong with me! We have never taken her anywhere before so it was just different. Anyway, I think she is going to like it and hopefully will learn a few things and make some friends. Above are a few pictures from this morning!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Even if she wasn't 100% happy, at least she was cute on her first day of school! Cute clothes, cute nap mat, cute lunch box!

Contact Me for an appointment said...

OH- I will feel your pain tomorrow I will drop my Emmie off at PreSchool her first time at 4 years old! Your little girl is just darling. I started blogging, too. You can check out our site at familylifeinnm.blogspot.com. Stephanie Porter

The Patterson Family said...

So fun! Jacob's first day was today and they will both be going on Monday...so exciting!